Aqualinc is the New Zealand centre of excellence in irrigation engineering and water management. Our aim is to help irrigated agriculture be both profitable and environmentally sustainable. To achieve this we undertake consulting and research projects in areas such as:
- Determining irrigation water requirements that meet standards for “reasonable and efficient use”.
- On-farm irrigation system design and water management.
- Irrigation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Irrigation scheme planning, feasibility studies and design.
- Resource consent applications for farms and irrigation schemes.
- Assessment of Environmental Effects of irrigation.
Please visit www.myirrigation.info to learn more about our data logging and telemetry services.